Basic Management Course(BMC)
AIM OF BMC:
The aim of Basic Management Course is:
- To develop participants’ knowledge, skills, and potential so as to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- To sensitize the participants in public interest and groom them for better overall performance.
SCOPE OF BMC:
- To create an understanding about the need for inter-departmental linkages and coordination for improving efficiency.
- To enhance knowledge of the Rules of Business and the government’s administrative structures.
- To assist in personality development and enhance communication, interpersonal skills so as to improve effectiveness.
- To equip with the skills required for effective working.
TRAINING MODULES & CONDUCT:
Module-1 BASIC FRAMEWORK OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION & PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
Module-2 TOOLS FOR EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS & DECISION MAKING (ECONOMICS & STATISTICS)
Module-3 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS AND THEIR APPLICATION
Module-4 RULES & EFFECTIVE GOVERNMENT
Module-5 INTERNAL & EXTERNAL DYNAMICS OF PAKISTAN
Module-6 SKILLS, ETIQUETTEs & RESEARCH METHODOLOGY